New phones - Only 1 camera transferred

Hello, My husband and I just got new phones. We have the Ring Doorbell at our front door, as well as the Floodlight Cam over our garage. We purchased & setup both at different times. I am the owner of the Ring Cam. He is the owner of the Floodlight cam. I know, we should swap so one owner. The Ring app transferred to our new phones. However, we each only have the camera that we own. We do both get notifications for both cams though, just can’t access the cam on the app for Live View, etc… I tried installing the Floodlight cam, but it stated the owner needs to grant access. I already have access. The same for hubby when he tried reinstalling the Ring cam at the front door. I double checked online as well. It still shows he has access. How do we both get the opposite cam back on our apps? Sorry for the long explanation. Thank you!

Hi @MFink1. I recommend removing one camera from one person’s account and then adding it to the other account that has the other device. You need to fully remove a device before you can set it up again, so please go into the Main Menu > Devices > Device to remove > Device Settings > General Settings > Remove This Device. Once the device is removed, it can be set up on the other app/account. You will tap Set Up A Device in the main menu and go from there.

If you have any issues setting up the device again, removing the device, or even with then sharing the devices to the other user after it’s set up, I recommend reaching out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.