Neighbors post keeps repeating

When I scroll to the end the last post keeps repeating overand over

1 Like

Hi @tostegall. Although this board is for the Ring app, some of the same tips and tricks can apply! You can trying unstalling the Neighbors app, rebooting your phone and reinstalling the Neighbors app to see if that improves app function. This Help Center article here may also be of help.

Its actually in the ring app under neighbors. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled didn’t fix issue. I hid the last one after I read and it fixed it for now.

1 Like

+1 I am getting the same bug on my app, also in the Ring app, after clicking on the Neighbors tile.

I am on Android 10, Samsung Note 9

1 Like

Can someone ring please address this? It is rather annoying!!

Hey neighbors! If you’re still experiencing this concern after the suggested tips, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at this for you and offer more advanced troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.