Neighbors in ring app

I’m missing the neighbors feature in my ring app. How do I get access to Neighbors without downloading a separate app? I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro

2 Likes

Same here!! My gf has the feature within her app. I had to download a whole separate app for this. Please help us , thanks!

Hey neighbors! When you go into your Ring app and access the Dashboard, do you see a tile on the Dashboard that states “Nearby Incidents”? In addition, you should be able to access the Neighbors section of the Ring app from the Main Menu > Neighbors. Let me know what phone you are running the app on, as well as the OS for the phone if you do not see this still. In addition, a screenshot showing this not available for you would be most helpful to get this looked into by the appropriate teams! :slight_smile:

I don’t have that option I’ve included a screenshot I have “invite neighbor “ I have an iPhone 11 Pro IOS 13.5

@Gomezvmarcelo Thank you so much for this! Could you please remove the Ring app from your phone, restart your phone (turn it off/on) and then redownload the Ring app? Let me know if this still option is still missing when you have the app downloaded again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem with my Iphone . I deleted the app, turned the phone off, reinstalled it and I still don’t have the nearby incident tile.

Hey @RunDisney79. Thanks for taking those extra steps that we detailed for neighbors to try in the thread! If you still do not see this Neighbors section of the Ring app on your phone, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and share how this goes, as your answer may help other neighors! :slight_smile:

Hi, I had the same issue of the “Nearby Incidents” tile not showing on the app dashboard and also not showing in the Side Menu. (running on an iPhone 6s) Yet, I would get notifications from the neighbor alerts and was able to view them by tapping the notification from my device.

I followed the instructions of unistalling, shutting down my phone, powering back on and then re-installing the app. I noticed that when I powered my device back on, a large number of old notifications from a variety of apps all appeared. I cleared them out and then went on to reinstall the app - I’m not sure if that helped or not. The “Nearby Incidents” tile is now showing and the “Neighbors” option is showing in the Side Menu.

1 Like

You have to upload a new email. I had to delete my old account with the email i had and create a new one with a new email and then it worked. Now i have the neighbors icon back and i can access it with the new email