cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbors app’s comments no longer showing

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Neighbors app’s comments no longer showing

As of now (June 10, 2020 1:44pm), Ring app is not showing any comments posted in the Neighbors app.
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Neighbors app’s comments no longer showing

App is a joke. They dont care.
Its about as useful as the door bell that has full service but always says weak connection. The company fell off the wagon. Hard.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

cool, i thought it was just me haha

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I was wondering what was up. I also tried to comment, and it would not post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

That is so true. It amazed me that a super tall cargo van can just magically appeared in front of my house. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! We were experiencing this problem with comments not displaying in the Neighbors section of the app and the Neighbors app itself, but this has since been resolved. Could you please check your app(s) and let me know if you're still seeing this concern? Thank you, neighbors!  Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I still can’t see comments on my ring doorbell
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Please help.  I can see my neighbor's posts, and it will clearly say that there are XX number of replies/comments to the original post, but when i click to read them, nothing is there.  This has been for at least a month now.

Thank you,

Becky Contreras

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! If you're still having this problem, please try to remove the Ring and/or Neighbors app from your phone, reboot your phone (turn it off/on) and then reinstall the Ring app. From there, try to view any comments and ensure you can view the replies in the Neighbor's section! In the event you still cannot see them, please let me know what phone you're running the app on, what the OS version is for your phone, and what app version you are running the app on. Lastly, a screen recording or multiple screenshots to show this can help showcase that this is still happening for you so we can look into this further. 

When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as Youtube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. Alternatively, if the video is saved in the Event History in your Ring App, you can choose to share it via email and copy the link that is generated.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes, this worked for me. Thank you for running this down.