cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Questions about Amazon Alexa devices and your Ring? Post them in our new Amazon Alexa board!

Neighbors App has wrong address

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Neighbors App has wrong address

I have the same problem. This did not fix it. I now have two location in Ring with the correct address, one wrong address in Neighbors, and no clue how to get ride of one of the Ring addresses.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

We shouldn't have to guess. That is their job.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

If it was me, I’d cancel Ring and get my Credit Card Company to contest the Pre-paid amount. You aren’t getting what you paid for so time to find an alternative.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I've had this issue for 2 years and I think I found a work around! I created a new account with a different email address in the Neighbor app, not the Ring app. I selected the 'use current location' option and it found me....I finally saw my neighborhood map! Then I logged into my Ring app with my original email and under Account:Users I added the other email address I used for Neighbors. Logged out of Ring and relogged in with my Neighbors email address. When I select 'Incident Map' I have to select the new location to see my neighborhood!! So now I will login in as the shared user. Hope this helps for some of you.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

This is exactly my issue. I am the shared user with the stuck "neighbors" address while everything else is right.