Nearby Incidents missing from Shared User

I recently installed a Ring Alarm and Ring Doorbell Pro and made my wife a shared user. However, on her Ring App she does not have the Nearby Incidents tile. She has access to all the devices (alarm and doorbell) and is listed as a shared user for the location but can’t view the Nearby Incidents. Should this be available for a shared user, is so, any suggestions as to how to fix it would be great.

Thanks,

Hey @dccatl. Shared users should also have this show up in their Ring app, so she may need to remove the Ring app from her phone, reboot her phone and then reinstall the app. From here, have her log back in and see if the Nearby Incidents tile shows up! In the event it is still not showing up, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That worked, thank you so much.

1 Like