Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about Amazon Sidewalk here!

Motion Alert Snooze from MacOS App

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Motion Alert Snooze from MacOS App

Is it possible to snooze motion alerts on the mac OS app the same way I am able to from the phone apps? If not, may I suggest that be added?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Motion Alert Snooze from MacOS App

Hey @pennstatephil. There is not a way to snooze the Motion Alerts on the MacOS App at this time, but this is a great idea! As we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @pennstatephil. There is not a way to snooze the Motion Alerts on the MacOS App at this time, but this is a great idea! As we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I went ahead and made a request-- if others are interested, here it is: https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Add-motion-snooze-to-mac-app/idi-p/43573