Mode button no work

I can press successfully under settings all other buttons like motion snooze and motion settings but the mode button this screen will not work and allow me to get into the screen and. Change modes on any of my camera? It doesn’t work on any of them ?

Hey @Annmd. Are you saying that the Mode Settings button does not work from this screen? Could you obtain a screen recording of you selecting this button and it going nowhere? In addition, could you try removing the Ring app from your phone, rebooting your phone and then reinstalling the app to see if this helps?

Thank you and I Attempted to upload a video showing how I can click on other setting buttons but when I attempt to click on the mode setting button it will not engage and/or open…(your application doesn’t seem to allow me to upload a video file) . I will try reinstalling the app

I removed and Reinstalled the app - and I still cannot across mode settings under settings

@Annmd Thanks for getting back to me on this! I’m not too sure why this tile is not engaging for you, as it’s working on my end on my phone. No worries, we can look more into this. Could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.