Login Problem on iPhone

Hi. I have not been able to log in to the Ring app or Ring Rapid app on my iphone 11 for about a month. I can log into the app on my mac and web browser so I know my username and password are correct. It states ‘An error occured. Please try again later’

Sorry to hear about this @Sorted! As you mentioned being able to login to your Ring account, the Ring app should definitely allow you access with those same credentials. Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. Please also try logging in while your mobile device is connected to wifi only, and then on mobile data only, to see if one connection is more efficient than the other. I recommend also ensuring there is not a vpn enabled when attempting to login.

If this concern persists despite trying the above steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.