Iphone X ring app freezes in video viewing mode

hello, for the last month or so my ring app on my iphone X freezes after scrolling to past time lines and deleting the app and re installing it is not working. Any suggestions or is this a commom issue glitch with the app or recent updates? Very annoying!

Hi @Glusc2002. Have you checked to make sure your phone’s OS is up-to-date? I’d also recommend uninstalling the Ring App once more, then restarting your phone to completely clear the cache before reinstalling the Ring App. The restart is a crucial troubleshooting step that typically helps clear up any app-related concerns. Let me know if that does the trick for you! :slight_smile:

Hello I deleted app and then shut down phone by turning it off. Then back on an reinstalled app. Logged in. Then went to video history and scrolled back a few days which seemed fine by the videos footage. Then played a clip. As it played it froze and I tried to scroll back and forward to move the footage and even tapped anywhere on the screen. It was frozen and non responsive. Any other suggestions ? My iPhone X max is up to date on software too. This seemed to happen ever since I linked multiple cams. Would this be the potential issue ?