IOS App has lost my history

I had multiple starred history items saved but have lost everything before July 11, 2020. Any ideas? I did not unstar them.

I have also lost the edit button from my iPad & iPhone app, however it does appear that a swipe right opens the ability to delete multiple items at once.

Hey @Oklawc. Do you have an activate Ring Protect Plan? If you have an active plan but no event history, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thx Chelsea… I missed the fine print that my starred history is only saved on your server for 60 days. Lesson learned… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

@Oklawc Glad you found the solution, even if it was in the form of a lesson learned! Now you know for the future, and please let me know if you have any other questions. Hope all is well with you! :slight_smile: