Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about Amazon Sidewalk here!

Huawei P40 Pro & Ring devices

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Huawei P40 Pro & Ring devices

Hi all
Cannot manage to have full operational ring devices after I installed app to my new mobile Huawei P40 Pro which has no Google services.
I believe you have to fix/upgrade app
or accept any other idea
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Huawei P40 Pro & Ring devices

Hey @tsagatakg. What is not working with the Ring app? If you do not have the app downloaded from the Google Play store or the Apple App Store, it may not function as it should as these are supported app platforms. Let me know what seems to not be working with some more details and I'm happy to help out further! 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Error message when open mobile ring app.
Cannot run without Google services
Ring, motion alert Notifications not working
I have Huawei p40 pro
Need fix/upgrade the software to be operational again with this specific mobiles
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Did you get sorted? I'm not getting any notifications at all and I have a p40
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! I recently helped out another neighbor with the same type of phone here. If you go to this post, it details some of the limitations that the Huawei phone has. Please note that if you do not have the Google Play store on your phone and cannot get the Ring app downloaded from there, this may pose some concerns with the app behaving as it should. Downloads of the Ring app are only supported via the Google play store, Microsoft store (for Windows computers desktop app), and the Apple App Store. You can learn more about this on our help page here

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.