Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDR switch’s it’s self off

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: HDR switch’s it’s self off

I also have this issue. I'm not sure if it has a anything to do with the new Screen Capture which I turned on. I hope RING has a fix soon.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I do not have the screen capture option turned on and I still have the HDR issue.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Having the same issue! I hope Ring looks into this with more urgency.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am having the same issue. Ring Doorbell 2 (Battery Version). I have tried on 2 iPhones and 1 iPad. App has been deleted and reinstalled with no results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same issue as well - Iphone, Ipad - this has been going on for quite awhile - any fixes in the works as of yet ?  Thanks in advance if it's being worked on !

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same here. Ring Doorbell 2 (battery), iOS (iPhone, iPad). 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am having the same exact issue and, being a new customer, find this disappointing that this hasn't been resolved. I have tried ALL of the recommended fixes, to no avail. What's up?

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I’ve noticed it will stay on longer if I leave the Ring app open/active, but once I close out the app, it turns off immediately.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes, me too. It’s annoying. Someone said that it “stays on” s long as the app remains open. Yes, the toggle stays on, but the video quality remains low. This is def a bug. I was on the phone with a ring tech for 45 min. She had no idea. I would never have purchased a Ring HDR if I knew that the HDR world’s never work.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yeah, I’ve chatting with their support twice and they didn’t really seem to care. I sent them a video and even debugged the issue and sent them the error log (I’m a developer). No response. I’m switching to nest.