cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Thank you for your patience! Community is back up and running. Please flag a Moderator if you experience any issues while posting. Thank you :)

HDR switch’s it’s self off

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: HDR switch’s it’s self off

There's good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're still in the midst of a historic pandemic. The good news is that Ring has finally fixed the HDR Turning Off issue with their latest iOS App update. Go download it now and let's move on to more important things.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Are you referring to the update that adds the modes feature to doorbells and cams?

If so I still seem to have the issue after updating.

Ring Doorbell Cam 2
iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS v13.3.1)
Ring app v5.23.1
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I’m having the same issue, HDR setting won’t save!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

It’s fixed go to the App Store and update your app,
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Go to the App Store and update your app it’s fixed
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! Just wanted to provide you an update, and after checking in with the appropriate teams and seeing neighbors in the forum here responding, I can verify that we have deployed a fix for this via the most recent Ring app update. Please make sure you update your app as soon as possible to restore this feature, and if needed, you may need to remove the app, reboot your device and then reinstall the app if it does not take the update. 

Thank you again for all your patience and understanding during this time! If you continue to have this issue, please reach out to our support team directly to report on this so they can troubleshoot with your account. Cat Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello,

I have the latest firmware and my ring doorbell 2 has just started turning itself off. Same issue as others in this thread except I have the latest update.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I just purchased the Ring 3 and find the HDR setting is switching off.

Turned on yesterday and stayed on all day till about 11pm then switched off.

This morning it didn't turn on. Manually turned on and switched off shortly after.

The latest sofware/firmware was installed on intial power-up.

Is this a day/night or a signal strenght issue?

Thank you.

RodneyA

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Can you ring 3 people please make your own thread, this thread was for ring 2, and our problem has been fixed
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you @davidgasson and hi neighbors! This previous concern was resolved and taken care of awhile back. If you are still experiencing this issue, please make sure you have the most up to date app on your phone, and please reach out our support team here to verify this. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.