HDR switch’s it’s self off

It’s NOT fixed! The Ring people are simply ignoring all of us , lying to all of us, and trying to make fools out of all of us. IT IS DISGUSTING! Then they try to tell us, “it’s fixed; just ignore it, it’s really working even though it shows that it’s toggled off.” Ring Community: I defy you to rxplain this.

2 Likes

It still does not work for me.

1 Like

It’s not staying set on hdr for me and my apps updated today.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! Just wanted to provide you an update to let you know we are still looking into this for you all. I will make sure to update you accordingly once we have a resolution. Please review the post that I have marked as a solution to follow any troubleshooting steps you may have not already done. Thank you again for your patience. :slight_smile:

The support told me my WIFI speed is low, but when we tested by the doorbell it was 20 times faster then they expected. They did not help at all.

Right. Not a solution kinda of like “have you tried rebooting your device?” Is not a solution. Toggle the HDR “on”? Update the software??? Really? That’s what you got??

Still the same issue with me to…I reloaded the app and it’s up to date, I signed back into everything and HDR will not stay toggled “on”. I can tell that it’s not HDR looking at the footage. How can HDR be corrected to stay toggled on? Very frustrating…

No, not fixed at all. Still unable to keep HDR toggled on even after updating app and resetting/rebooting cameras. Please address…

Their saying even though it’s showing toggled as “off” it’s still working. I don’t think that is true. Still looks like a nuclear bomb when it starts to record.

Hey neighbors! Just wanted to update that we are still looking into this. I will make sure to keep you informed if any new information comes in. Thank you again for your patience. :slight_smile:

It’s taking a very long time for Ring to find a fix for this, are they to busy working on ring doorbell 3 ? Maybe you should give us all a free ring 3 when they come out seeing as you can’t fix the ring 2,

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with all my cameras.

This “solution” is not a solution. Please provide an ETA when Ring gets this problem fixed—hopefully it’s soon!

I am still experiencing this bug

Same problem here. Annoying.

Just purchased this and set it up today. Same problem. HDR toggled on then turns itself off

Same issue here, very annoying

If this is not going to be fixed. Am I right in say I’ve been sold something that doesn’t work?

Thank you neighbors for the updates and letting us know if you’ve been affected by this. We appreciate your patience on this. We’ve talked to the team this morning and from our understanding, a fix should be in the next app release. We will continue to keep you updated on its release date! :slight_smile:

I am also getting this issue. The HDR toggle just reverts to off and the image is NOT in HD (as advised it still would be despite reverting). I can see the image from my doorbell and garden cam side by side and the doorbell picture is very unclear.

Come on Ring, sort this out! You’re happy taking people’s money for an HD camera yet fail to provide one! Surely that’s a breach of selling laws!!?