Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDR switch’s it’s self off

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: HDR switch’s it’s self off

No. It never works. But Level 1 phone response people always love to think so.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same problem here HDR switches off no matter what I do. Never works this is ridiculous.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi, yes my HDR switches off too which is annoying. Doesn’t matter if I try with my iPhone or iPad. Once I cancel the app down then the toggle switches off.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

RING DOORBELL 2 HDR not saving IOS

I have tried to turn the HDR setting on for my doorbell 2. But once I close the app and go back to view the HDR has turned itself off.

Any advice?

Iv deleted and reinstalled app
Community Manager

Hi neighbors -- confirming this is only happening on iOS devices?

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Mine is/are iOS device(s).

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yep. HDR does not stay on on iOS 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you- it seems this is isolated to iOS. We will send this information to the team and will bring you updates when we have more information. Thank you!

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same issue here. Tried on Android and the same issue is occurring as well. HDR option keeps turning off on all my ring devices.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I set the option to “enabled” on my Android, and still it gets disabled. So I don’t think it’s strictly an iOS issue. This should be priority. Stop advertising a feature that does not work.