Feature Request - Person Detected Notification and Notification Intervals

Hey guys, I’m a new Ring user. I switched over from another large cloud camera platform and would love to contribute to the community. There are two major feautures that the Ring platform is missing in my opinion

1. Separate notifications for “Motion Detected” and “Person Detected”. Since the new update has a person detection mode, it would be great if we could leave the sensitivity towards the middle and have separate motion and person notifications and indicators in the app.

2. Notification Interval settings would be hugely helpful. Such as having set intervals to motion notification like 1 min, 5 min, 30 min, or 60 min. A great example of this would be in the garage, I’d set it as probably 5 minutes. This way, I get 1 notification letting me know when a family member goes in the garage to leave instead of 5+ notifications in the 5 minute window.

If anyone is listening, please take these into consideration as I believe they’ll greatly improve the user experience and increase the significance of each motion notification. Thank you!

You ahouls put your feature request in our App Feature Request board :slight_smile: Also, depending on what device you have, you should look into Motion Frequency