Error Updating Access Code on Yale Lock

I have a Yale lock and I’m trying to update the Owner’s (me) access code. Whenever I try to select Front Door Access and click save it gives me an error saying “Sorry we couldn’t update the access code on your lock.” I’m able to change any other setting under owner and able to select and deselect this option with no issues under a guest’s access.

Hey @OcifferAction. Have you reached out to our support team on this concern? Since you’re able to change the guest code but not your own code, you may need to follow up with them. For changing your code, ensure you are in the Ring app > Main Menu > Settings > Users > Tap your name under Owner and then Reset Access Code. This will allow you to reset your code for the Alarm, thus changing your code on the lock, as the lock should be set up through the Alarm.

If this is not the case or the steps do not work, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.