Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about Amazon Sidewalk here!

Edit button missing, iOS app

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Edit button missing, iOS app

I suspect this was an unintentional change with the last update. It is definitely a pain and hope Ring resolves this soon.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

If you click on the top “walking” person, it works just like the edit button. Then you can select the ones you want to delete, then hit the garbage can.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! Thank you for bringing up this concern. Our team is aware of this bug in the app and is working on fixing this for a future app update. Please use the recommended workarounds from other neighbors mentioned in this thread, and I will update this thread as well when this is fixed. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hopefully final update. It seems to be working again. Go to History and swipe the screen from left to right. You should see the delete all button. This will delete all videos from all cameras. Good luck!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Deleting Doorbell Camera's History

This is a real pain. If you download the Windows App you can still delete all.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Oh and ditch the multi factor authentication too. Ring is helping me regret it. I most certainly won’t recommend this product. Why did ring do this? Something against Apple?
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Awesome. Works great.  May be simpler way than before. Thnx