Clicking on app notification takes me past recordings, not current/live

I have this issue for both my doorbell pro and floodlight camera. I will get a notification on my phone saying motion was detected. When I click the notification the timeline view shows up and takes me to some recording in the past. Usually it will take me to the last recording I viewed but this morning it took me 2 days in the past. I can understand if the recording is not available yet due to various sychronization delays, but at least take me to the live view so i can see whats going on.

Hi @raydawg, have you made sure that you have the most recent app update? This is a great place to start if you haven’t already, or even to delete the app and reinstall it. Let us know if this helps after doing that!

Unfortunately that didn’t solve the issue. It worked all day yesterday after I did the reinstall. But this morning when I viewed a notification I was taken to December 31st. This time the notification was over at hour old.

@raydawg If you can, please reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting! You can reach them at 1-800-656-1918.