Certificate validation failed! Redirecting to login

Yup, looks like Ring blew up right now. Both the wife and I are having the same issue. Clearly a catastrophic meltdown over at Ring HQ.

2 Likes

Me too. I hope they fix this fast

Same here, can’t get in through cell, tablet or desktop computers

1 Like

Seems pretty clear that it’s something on their server, since there are now dozens reporting the issue over a few minute period.

1 Like

I just started getting the same problem.
I disconnected from my wifi then reconnected. That didn’t help.
I uninstalled the app then re-downloaded it. I didn’t even have the opportunity to sign in. The flashing screens continued.
I believe the issue is with the app
My other devices are working fine.

1 Like

I uninstalled the Ring app then restarted my phone. Trying to reinstall the app. The same problem occurred. No change then. This is a system wide issue and needs to be fixed on their end. What concerns me is that this may be more than a wifi issue.

Same issue here. I’m not on wi-fi. I had to delete the app from my phone to get it to stop.

No response from Ring yet? I suppose we could all cancel our subscriptions and use another service…

1 Like

Happening on my S8. Very frustrating.

1 Like

I am having the same issues the flashing log in and create account grrr PLEASE SOMEONE TELL HOW TO FIX THIS GRRR

Yes, it seems the Cloud side. Too many at once, must be a security server gone down.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. Suspect the problem is not related to my phone or wifi/wireless connnection, but part of a broader problem with the app.

2 Likes

Yes! This is happening to me as well. It just seems to be in a rapid redirect loop. Meanwhile, I can’t access my camera’s via the app. Not cool. Seems to be a repeating problem; based on this forum thread.

1 Like

I’d probably say about half an hour that it started, maybe an hour.

1 Like

Same issue as everyone.
Galaxy S9+
Started within the last hour for me.
Reinstalled same problem.
Same issue on cell or wifi.

I’m experiencing the same issue - turning WiFi on / off and a phone restart didn’t help. I don’t believe it’s a phone issue since I see we all have different phones (I have a Galaxy Note 8). Hoping this gets resolved soon, we can’t view/access any cameras since this issue started. Any advice / feedback would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

I just walked into my house and got the same “certification fail. Please login” message and its scrolling crazy fast and won’t let me log in. What is this? I can’t believe this many of us are having the same problem and it’s not related to the app itself. Any answer yet? I can’t turn off the alerts without my phone.

2 Likes

Just got the same issue on my S10. Wife getting it on her S9. On home wifi, and never an issue before. Had to restart phone to get it to stop.

Mine is having the exact same issues on my S9+. Have tried several of the same fixes everyone else has tried, without resolve. This locks up my phone when it flickers.
Ring, get your support team together and figure this out, the ball is clearly in your court!

Just experienced the issue. I have a Galaxy Note 8. Wifi is off. Restarted my phone - still the same.

1 Like

same issue here. reinstalled app. nothing works. called customer service…useless, says call back later

1 Like