Badges

Just installed Ring on my Samsung G7 Edge. On the actual icon, I now have the tiny number badge telling me the number of incidents. In 24 hours, I have the little orange badge showing 17 and still counting. The only way I could get rid of them was to go the the actual app and turn off notifications. Howwever, I want to see the notifications, but I also want to clear them similar to messages & voice mail. Any ideas??

1 Like

This is so annoying!!! I sure hope someone posts a response. I just want to tap and clear the badges just like any other icon. I don’t want to have to “scroll through” the activity.

@MrPQ wrote:

Just installed Ring on my Samsung G7 Edge. On the actual icon, I now have the tiny number badge telling me the number of incidents. In 24 hours, I have the little orange badge showing 17 and still counting. The only way I could get rid of them was to go the the actual app and turn off notifications. Howwever, I want to see the notifications, but I also want to clear them similar to messages & voice mail. Any ideas??

Ditto the last post

I found you have to clear your notifications on the phone itself, not the app. On Android you swipe down from the notification icons on the top left of the screen, scroll down, and select “Clear All”.

3 Likes

I just signed up to tell everybody this and saw you beat me to it :laughing:
So I will just add “THIS WORKS”
For those that don’t know you pull down the area on your phone that has the Flash Light ,Mobil Data ,Blue Tooth Settings etc etc

2 Likes