Apple Watch OS6.1 motion image preview

I am a patient and reasonable person.

While I am disappointed in general that Ring does not yet provide this functionality, I understand it, because technology is hard.

However, I am sincerely disappointed Ring exposed the preview functionality to its users, teased us with it, then covertly took it away, and then required us to rally and pounce to even get a single response on their own forum about it.

While I am still in ‘waiting mode’ and hopeful about what the Ring Moderator on this Ring Forum stated… that this feature *is* indeed coming “this summer”… I am beginning to worry and become more concerned.

I own *many* Ring Pro cameras and have subscriptions for each of them for full time recording on an annual basis. They work and I like them and when I’ve needed support they’ve been there.

However, this issue about the preview is troubling. Not only do other competing products have preview (motion preview vs. still preview on some)… but Ring has *stated* in their Ring Forum here that we are to be patient… and that the feature is coming shortly.

If Summer comes and goes and this feature and or a sincere explanation that I can accept and comprehend doesn’t come… I’m going to be exploring eBay values and opening up my research files on a trustworthy and improved monitoring solution for my family and property.

Respectfully- take care of business before your customers take care of it for you.

Thanks.

2 Likes