App updating??

I signed up for a protect plan after the free trial ended. However, the app is not recognizing that I’ve done this. Keeps telling me my trial has ended and I need to subscribe. So no videos are available

Hi @Laurel. If you’re trying to view old videos from before you subscribed to the Ring Protect plan, then these will not be available. You will only be able to review any events that were recorded after the Ring Protect plan was subscribed to. Try triggering a test event on your device and then checking the Event History to see if the video is available. If you still receive this message after doing so, try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App. This will usually correct any app performance concerns like what you’re seeing.

Should this concern still persist after trying those steps, it would be best to touch base with our support team so they can take a look at your account to ensure that your plan is applied to your device correctly. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: