App not loading dashboard. No control over Alarm.

I can not control my alarm system or check status at my office. Floodlight cam is working fine and loads video no problem. It’s been 2 days that this has been going on. Any ideas? The app did update 2 days ago as well. Maybe it caused the problem?

Hey @Spfolino. Do you only see this concern at your office? As you connected to an office wifi? It’s possible there are network restrictions on the office’s wifi network that do not allow the Ring app to load or connect to certain parts. I recommend disconnecting from wifi and see if being on mobile data helps relieve this. If this is something that happens at home, in the office or elsewhere, please take a screenshot of what this looks like and I can look more into this! :slight_smile:

I’m not at my office and there are no WiFi problems at the office. Has worked fine for many months. The video at the office shows fine too.

@Spfolino Thanks so much for those screenshots! When you turn your wifi off, does the Dashboard still not load your Modes options? In addition, could you try removing the Ring app from your phone, rebooting your phone by turning it off/on and then reinstalling the Ring app and let me know if this helps as well?

Yes tried off WiFi. No luck. I’ll try uninstalling in a few hours when I have some time. Thanks

@Spfolino For sure, thanks for letting me know! Please come back and let me know how this goes, but if the uninstall/reinstall doesn’t work, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I only say this because I will be out over the long weekend, but look forward to your reply on Monday. :slight_smile: