Android Ring app with NordVPN

The Ring app on my Android was not happy when I installed NordVPN. However, NordVPN allows “split tunneling” where you can designate an app to go outside the VPN tunnel. I added Ring to the split tunneling list and it works fine now, EXCEPT I don’t get notifications! Can any Ring programmers figure out why the notifications don’t get routed outside the tunnel even though the app does? Thank you!

Hi @JoEbYX. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to assure you that we take all of our neighbors’ concerns very seriously. Are we able to have a member from our team reach out to you about this? If so, we would reach out to you using the email address associated with your Community account and a member of our team will be in contact with you. If this is alright, please let me know and I will arrange this for you to ensure that your concern is addressed appropriately.

1 Like

Yes! Please contact me directly.

Thanks, @JoEbYX. We have passed on this information to the appropriate team, and you should hear from them sometime later this week. Thank you for your patience!"