system lost all devices

about 2 weeks ago my whole system lost all its devices it shows them all there but won’t let me re-add them. I have reset the Zwave and also removed and readded each device and that didn’t work so i did the same with the base station itself. all devices are still in there but won’t let me do anything to them. I’m an IT guy who does this type of stuff daily and I can’t get it work.

haven’t even had this system a year. any help would be great.

Hi @kellie8585. Thanks for letting us know what steps you’ve tried so far and how that’s worked. For this, you’ll definitely want to touch base with our support team so they can help you get your system back up and running. They can help make sure everything gets set up correctly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: