gen1 motion sensor failing after 5 months

Purchased entire system 5 months ago - Love it - but i have one gen1 motion sensor that will no longer connect. CHanged the battery (twice) - added a range extender- sensor is flashing 3 times, and after each re-try of install (after force removals) i can not get the device to re-connect . Any help (or how to get to warranty as i am under the protection plus plan) would be great!

Thanks in advance

Hi @cinnyo. First, I’d recommend checking out our Help Center Article here, which will cover some basic troubleshooting steps for Gen 1 Motion Detectors. If the steps there aren’t helpful in resolving this concern, it would be best for you to contact our support team directly so they can take a closer look and provide more advanced troubleshooting help. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: