cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Wave Smoke\CO Alarm that's hardwired and compatible with Ring? Halo brand?

New Neighbor

Z Wave Smoke\CO Alarm that's hardwired and compatible with Ring? Halo brand?

Hello All,

I've been searching around. I see there's a First Alert that would work, except it's battery operated. 

Halo has one that would fit. Has anyone tested it?  Any other make models that anyone has tested?

Thank you,

Cruzen2011

4 REPLIES 4
New Neighbor

Re: Z Wave Smoke\CO Alarm that's hardwired and compatible with Ring? Halo brand?

Im not sure there’s a compatible hardwired version yet but you could try the listener. You would only need one as long as your smoke/co alarms are connected to each other
New Neighbor

Re: Z Wave Smoke\CO Alarm that's hardwired and compatible with Ring? Halo brand?

Hi Dan. Thank you for this information. I considered that as well.  Just seeing if there are options\products I didn't consider.  Please keep any ideas coming.  Thank you again for your input. Cruzen2011

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I just checked the work with ring section in their website and there’s no other smoke alarm listed.
New Neighbor II

Currently there are no other options that work within the ring ecosystem itself that are wired. The wireless combo detectors are reasonably priced and work great. I've had mine installed for almost five years (most with a previous alarm system.)

If you have a wired or wirless system that are interconnected (when one goes off they all do) you would just need one listner.

Converted from Iris. Currently have a ring alarm, doorbell, wired spotlight cam, and waiting on the new ring lighting!