cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Retrofit Alarm Kit be available in the UK?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

When will the Retrofit Alarm Kit be available in the UK?

Please can you let me know when the Retrofit Alarm Kit will be available in the UK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: When will the Retrofit Alarm Kit be available in the UK?

Hey @Techboy. We do not have an ETA at this time for the Retrofit Alarm Kit in the UK. If we are able to bring this to our neighbors in the future, we will make sure to post an update in the News and Announcements section. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Techboy. We do not have an ETA at this time for the Retrofit Alarm Kit in the UK. If we are able to bring this to our neighbors in the future, we will make sure to post an update in the News and Announcements section. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Has there been any update on this? I am really keen to get this kit but would really benefit from the retrokit as I already have sensors everywhere.

Could I even purchase the American kit and bring it to the UK?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @rdillon84, happy to chime in for Chelsea here. The Retrofit Kit is not designed to be used in the UK, as the hardware is not compatible with the UK version of the Ring Alarm system. Additionally, it may not meet local guidelines and regulations concerning home alarm systems, so it is not recommended to purchase it in the US to try and use in the UK. I'd suggest keeping an eye on the News and Announcements board for any updates on new product releases. Smiley Happy 

Curious and want to learn more about the Community? Visit our Community 101 - New Member Checklist here.