Unresponsive alarm key pad

I’m trying to set up a recently purchased Ring alarm. All was going well but the keypad is entirely unresponsive. No lights etc. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting options several time including factory reset but it hasn’t responded at all. Any ideas? Do I need to just wait a few hours to see if the battery charges? thanks!

Hi @64a. Do you have the Keypad plugged into a wall outlet with the included power adapter? You should see some lights on the Keypad and it should be fully charged after about 8 hours. If you’re not seeing any lights on the Keypad and it’s been plugged into a functioning power outlet, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll need to take a closer look to determine what’s going on with the Keypad. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: