Unable to find the setting for motion scheduling, 2nd gen Ring Alarm.

My device is the 2nd gen Ring Alarm.

I am unable to find the settings for the door/window sensors, and motion sensor, to schedule motion times.

The knowledge base article on ‘How it Works: Ring App Motion Schedules’, lists instructions to choose the ‘motion schedule’ area under settings > devices, but that option is nowhere to be found.

To repeat, this is specifically for the door/window sensors and the motion sensor.

I think you’re reading about the app with cams and doorbells. There is no motion schedule for sensors for windows and alarm motion detection with the Ring alarm. There is a mode setting for the sensors that controls what sensors are on or off in 3 different modes. Home, Away and Disabled. If you have a link to what you’re looking at. Please post it.

Hey there, @ckulaga! It sounds like you might be referring to our Community post about motion schedule. This post is in regards to Cameras and Doorbells, rather than Ring Alarm. At this time there is not a motion scheduling option for Alarm devices. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: