cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Thank you for your patience! Community is back up and running. Please flag a Moderator if you experience any issues while posting. Thank you :)

Terrible customer service...

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Re: Terrible customer service...

Hi @azin88. This is not at all the experience we intend, and are here to assist. As we value your security and your privacy, billing or account specific inquiries are best handled with our support team. Ring offers a 30-day refund policy from the date you receive your order to request a full refund.

Check out our help center article containing the return policy and a link for you to start this return process. Keep in mind, Ring's response to Covid-19 included changes to some operations such as email and chat support availability. Nevertheless, our support team is more than happy to assist you further with this!

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello Marley,

I did the return policy link and put my number and never qualified to return to begin after they shipped the product.  It must have been a glitch so I returned it with 24 dollars on my credit card, it was literally right after it came to my door.  I tried calling support but was on hold for two long.  

If you actually would be nice to respond to my email twice then none of this problem would have happenned.  I emailed them to cancel it and 3 days later, they shipped it.

I'm very disappointed in Ring.  If you provided the email on the website then why didn't you respond to both of my emails? I don't care about this COVID-19 situtation, I happen to be the last ones to probably got the email address on the website.  You SHOULD have responded to it.  Why is it so hard not to respond if it was provided on the website before it was taken down? I mean why? It was a simple question in the mail.    It tells me you guys are too lazy to respond to my email or didn't even care.  

So, nothing has been fixed, even been on hold too long over the phone.  I rather for Ring to email me personally to apologize.  I have already disputed this charge on my credit card so they will take care of it.  Truly disappointed in your company for not communicating effectively.  

We all know email is far easier than over the phone.  My guess is you over the phone is easier as there are no logs on file on the customer's side while email does. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I recently had a terrible experience with customer service as well via the chat function.  The person on the other end was not understanding and somewhat argumentative with the paying customer.  My trial period had just expired and I could no longer access old videos, even after I purhcased the Basic Plan (1-day late).  There was no warning or indication that I would not have access to that history, if I did not purchase the basic plan prior to the trial period expiring.  Most companies/apps/etc will at least push you a notification when there's a something that will be gone completely.  The person on the other end did not seem to understand that frustration and continued to argue without apologizing or at the very least acknowleding a customers frustration.  Very disappointed.