Siren also from echo

Hello
Is it possible when the siren goes off all echo & show devices in the property also create a siren noise?
We have 5 across the house and if they were all going off at the same time it would create more of a deterrent.
I know they could just unplug the device but, running around the house unplugging them would be annoying.
Sirens in different parts of the house may also attract more attention.

Many thanks

3 Likes

All quiet on this topic it seems.
Any thoughts anyone?

It may be possible with a third party app like IFFT OR Simple Command. But they do sell sirens you can add to the system inside.

Thanks, I’ve got one for inside but they are not very loud it doesn’t disturb my cat never mind an intruder. A standard visual external alarm like most other systems would be a helpful and visual deterrent.

Does Ring have an enhancement request system to add this suggestion?

I agree with Chipstick — this would also be a huge market differentiator and much more compelling than SimpliSafe for anyone invested with Amazon echos, shows, even FireTV cubes…

1 Like

Glad you asked, @gasman! Sorry for not having this linked in this thread. We very much value our neighbors feedback, thus there is our Feature Request Board, where neighbors can share requests, vote on requests, and reinforce them with additional feedback. :slight_smile: