Serious Safety Flaw - please correct!

@Ham wrote:

I understand that the whole company hardly maybe wrong.

“But it does not matter in this case simply because Ring made an error and many users noted it.”

• Yes, it does matter. Many users noted an perceived error and they were INCORRECT. YOU** were INCORRECT also Dec 2019**. Even DMossEsq later admitted that he was incorrect.

"The Ring must fix this error instead of wasting time on all these fruitless

_ discussions_."

• You are being fruitless because Ring has ALREADY fixed and corrected this with Gen2. Ring Gen2 already got the solution for what you’ve been complaining about with the Gen2. That’s what I’ve been trying to explain that to you, so please stop saying, “Ring must fix this error.” Because IT IS FIXED with the Gen2. You wanted the Motion-detector ready immediately when you arm in the AWAY Mode . . . IT IS. The Gen2 Motion-detector IS READY when the AWAY arm countdown is completed. There is nothing to fix. They already fixed it. I’m repeating myself because you are not hearing it.

_“3 minutes of delay for motion sensor may be okay for Home mode and it is definitely much better than 30 seconds. But for Away mode it is absolutely unacceptable and must be fixed.” _

• For AWAY mode, it is fixed for Gen2! Motion-detector IS ready when AWAY is armed for Gen2. Plus, you’ve never given a single example as to why the Gen1 is abolutely unacceptable. You haven’t stated any examples, maybe because you can’t think of a reasonable situation/example?

“I am very busy and do not have time for these useless discussions. I submitted my opinion to RInd and it is company business to take the corresponding action or not.”

• Yes, submitted your opinion without any logical explanation as to why it is unacceptable. Very convenient you to just rant, without ‘listening’ to any other’s opinions. You give no supporting examples . . . because you have none. The Ring company already has fixed you complaints with the Gen2.

“I think I made what was necessary and will not waste time on this issue anymore.”

Good :slight_smile: