Ring keypad was lit up bright white won’t do anything

My ring hadn’t been turned on in about a month. I charged up all my batteries/items. The keypad (1st gen) will not connect. It lights up bright white and stays bright white. It is completely unresponsive to presses/resets/removals/everything. It will not do anything. Then I noticed my motion detector also not responding reset the base so that I could reconnect everything and now it is all being weird. Everything lie the extender/motion detector/door sensor say to remove tab to start install but obviously these are not new devices and therefore do not have a tab to pull but they won’t go past that suggestion. I need help. Thank you!

Hey @Stetnie83. Have you been in contact with our support team on this concern? Since you have factory reset your Base Station, we recommend to reach out to them first to ensure you system is back up and running in no time. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.