Ring Security System Schedule

Is there a way to setup automatic arm and disarm schedule on the Ring security system?

2 Likes

Not with Ring. You’d need a third party app. I use Simple Commands to do this until Ring hopefully adds the feature

1 Like

Why on earth do I need to use Simple Commands when I have Alexa and Ring??!!! Why don’t they listen?? ADT hs this, not only arm but disarm too on schedule. Why do I have to monkey around with a third party app and two eco-systems to have a simple thing done???

2 Likes

I completely agree, this was very disappointing when I installed Ring and I canceled ADT then found out that I can’t set schedule to arm/disarm. We are in mid 2020 and no word from Ring yet??

2 Likes

Completely agree. Found out after hundreds of dollars invested, rendering it next to useless. Very disappointed in Ring and blogged about this simple but impactful limitation.

1 Like

Hey there, neighbors! We greatly appreciate you all sharing your interests and feedback with our Community. Your feedback is important to us and we are constantly sharing it with our teams here, while they work to improve your experiences. We are happy to announce that the Alarm Modes Scheduling feature is currently rolling out to Alarm neighbors. To learn more about Scheduling your Ring Alarm to Arm and Disarm, check out Riley’s article here. Feel free to let us know what you think! :slight_smile: