Ring Security Keypad

Hello. I have a ring security system and the keypad speaker is not working. I’ve had this same issue twice before and a replacement was sent each time however the keypad continues to have the same issue after a short amount of time. The sound currently is distorted and it sounds like five ‘click’ noises.

I am having the same issue. Sound became distorted and then completely went out all together. Do you know if Ring every came up up with a fix?

My sound on the keypad is completely gone now. I even reset the device and removed it from my system.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! Whenever the sound on your Keypad may go out, we recommend removing the Keypad from your system, factory resetting it and re-adding it, similar to how @Gcc81 has. If you find the Keypad has no sound whatsoever once re-added, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They should be able to troubleshoot further with you or replace the Keypad for you. :slight_smile:

Only fix has been to replace keypad, called today and they are sending me a 3rd replacement within the last year.