Ring Notifications

So I have the ring alarm system installed at my house and my fathers house. He is a secondary account and does not have access to my external cameras yet on his Iphone he gets notifications of the ring doorbell at my house. He does not have the doorbell on his view in the app or have access to it. It’s basically “ghost” notifications for him with the rining bell chime on his phone stating my door bell yet he can’t access it.

I can’t figure out how to correct this - I’ve been on his phone and he is not shared with any of my devices…hoping someone can help! We both have the Ring Alarm system as well.

I have an android phone but doubt that would make a difference compared to his Iphone.

This also started as of last week once we installed the Ring Alarm system. Prior to that, over the past year, nothing happened.

Hi @feuerfrei487. Since your dad now has the Ring Alarm system installed at his own location, your devices that are shared with him will be under a shared location. In the Ring App, have him tap the name of the location in the top center of the screen to open a drop-down menu of all locations. From there, he should see one that has (Shared) in the name, which he’ll want to select to view your devices. I hope that helps! :slight_smile: