Ring Base Station disappeared from devices list

after some months of use, my base station has disappered from my devoces list. The alarm still seems to function, ie, I get notifications if a door opens etc but I can’t see the device to adjust settings.

How do I get it to re-apear in my devices list? I really don’t want to have to reinstall it

This should not be happening @Accywingy! I recommend removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. This will not delete any devices, but will check for updates and potentially improve performance with your mobile device. Please also ensure VPN and bluetooth is disabled, as well as other apps in the background are closed. Something else to check is the locations in your app, to ensure the right location is selected for viewing your Alarm. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I"m having the same problem with the base station and all the devices I’ve added expect for the camera. Any other ideas. I uninstalled and re-installed the app. My wifes phone shows the same thing.

No joy re-installing the app either. We had an alarm activation yesterday and I got a call so it’s working ok.
I went all in and got quite a few ring devices on advice from a friend. So far I’m not overly impressed.

Hey neighbors! If you go into your Ring app > Main Menu > and then above the option for Dashboard, you should see your location name or “All Cameras.” Please select on this option for your location and see if you have a duplicate location, or a location name to pick (if you say All Cameras) and then select that. From there, go back into the Main Menu > Devices and see if your Ring Alarm Base Station shows up there! :slight_smile:

Reinstalling app did not solve this issue. Any other ideas? I’ve reset the security base, moved its location, turned my phone off and on. When trying to install the base again, I am unable to because the base is registered and I’m unable to unregister the base because I can’t find it in my device list! This is really frustrating. I’ve had this system for two days…

Hi @user58479. If you have tried all the recommended steps in this thread and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.