Ring App "Dark Mode"

Please get rid or at least add an option for a “dark mode” so I do not need to burn my retinas out at 3am with the blinding white screen background when looking at an “event”! This is now late 2020 and most apps have the option to go “dark”! This should be a simple option to add!

1 Like

Hi @Zatt001. This is a great idea! I use dark mode for everything I can! I would suggest putting this in ourFeature Request Board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! I will be sure to upvote this! :smiley:

Hey neighbors! Dark Mode is now available in the Ring app. You can learn more in this Help Center article here. Be sure that your Ring app is up to date as well as your phone’s OS. Let us know how you like this Feature! As always, thank you for being a Ring Neighbor. :slight_smile: