Ring Alarm base EU ring LED not showing anything

Hi

I used to get blue circle light in disarmed mode and red circle light in alarm mode, then for some reason over the past couple of months the light was fading, then displaying one side red one side blue and now nothing at all. The settings have the LED brightness up high, all functionality still works but the LEDs are not working.

Is this a known problem or a faulty unit? Yes, I could reset to see if that fixes it but it’s a bit of a pain for the sake of some LEDs when the system itself is working.

Darren

Hi @darrenuk! This should not be happening, as the LED lights are intended to indicate mode changes and more. If a power cycle of the system did not resolve this, and all other functions of the Alarm are working as intended, I recommend performing more in-depth troubleshooting with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.