Ring Alarm Station with Verizon LTE

@BarkingDog My apologizes that I do not have more information! When it comes to placement of the Base Station, it’s really going to be about trial and error around your home. If it helps put it into perspective, the Base Stations that are not partnered with Verizon and sold by them use carriers from AT&T networks. Some neighbors were finding that AT&T was not available/strong in their area, thus our partnership with Verizon and using a SIM Card that uses their cell towers. Do you know if Verizon or AT&T are stronger in your area?

I assume that Verizon is stronger and since you have interest in it, I assume your cellular carrier is Verizon, correct? If this is the case, you can turn off the wifi on your phone and just use your cellular data, and wherever you have the best signal/most bars in your home, is where you should place the Base Station. In addition, when you set it up, you will get a cellular strength of the backup in the app, so you can find where in the home the Base Station has the best signal through trial in error. Let me know if this helps put it into perspective! I had to do this with my Base Station myself, and I found that in my living room, close to my router and by a window on the wall, it was the best signal! You’ll also want to avoid the Base Station being by lots of other appliances (kitchen and wifi devices) to avoid interference. :slight_smile: