Ring Alarm Station with Verizon LTE

@BarkingDog Thanks for getting back to me! My apologizes, as I thought my team had updated it sooner. If you go back to the first link your referenced, it should now have a clickable link to download the manual. You can get directly to that manual also by going here. Let me know if you have any other questions on that! :slight_smile:

In regards to support; if your Ring device is not functioning/working/poor performance, you will reach out to Ring support via phone for more troubleshooting and help. If you have pre-purchase questions, how it works with a Verizon bill/account, where to purchase, and such like that, you will contact Verizon.

In the event you need to contact Ring support, I recommend calling in directly, as this is a neighbor to neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.