Ring Alarm Notifications Faulty

It appears the ring app has a major bug with respect to ring notifications. I suspectthis is a time-zone bug.

Ring notifications do not get sent to my phone, motion detection notifications do.

Motion detection alerts are somewhat annoying as there is no way to make them silent.

Ring notifications do not appear at all (despite being somewwhat more important than motion). If I look at the audit trail they exists but are at completely the wrong time. They are nowhere near the respective motion and are often in the future (i.e. the notification states a time which is in the future).

Is the only way to report these bugs is through this community discussion group?

Does the product not have a proper bug reporting and tracking mechanism?

Hi @edarnell. The Community is a neighbor to neighbor support forum but I’d be happy to take a look at what’s going on for you. To clarify, do you have a Ring Alarm system or do you have a Ring Doorbell? Are you able to share any screenshots of the Event History log showing the incorrect time zone? I would also recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App to see if this corrects the issue with how the time is displaying for you.