cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Alarm Keeps Going Offline Today

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ring Alarm Keeps Going Offline Today

Around 4pm today (in Ohio), while connected to my WiFi, my Ring Alarm just keeps going offline for a little bit and then back on. Keeps giving me a message of “Connection Issue” but my WiFi has full bars and the camera out front of the house that is also connected to the WiFi works just fine. - I can see connections was an issue a few days ago as well by checking the health of my devices. Is this currently an issue again with Ring?
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Ring Alarm Keeps Going Offline Today

Sorry to hear that this is happening @Wudenheart ! Please ensure the Alarm Base station is well within range of the router, and not in an enclosed area or blocked by major interferences/ appliances. Also, I recommend connecting the Base Station to Ethernet if possible.

If this connection concern persists, please reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in depth troubleshooting. Let us know how it goes! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.