Pool Alarm

Wondering if a pool alarm is in development? Drowning is the leading cause of death in children less than 4. It wouldn’t replace direct supervision, barriers, or training, but accidents happen. This would be a way to set off alarm, so if an accidental fall into the pool, while parents are away, would be notified. I have grandchildren, and have door & window alarms, and a camera on my pool to assist in alerting me with movement, but it constantly goes off and it goes off every time anyone walks past, the pool alarm would only detect water movement. We all live on our phones, and this would be a great benefit and enhancement to the system.

1 Like

Hey @CaptQuay. While we do not have anything like this in development at this time, this is a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. For any neighbors interested in this idea, please add your feedback and vote on the feature request for a pool alarm.

This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: