Pairing

Cant pair I phone 10 to base station

Hi @Dabbaman! Please ensure your mobile device and the Ring app is up to date, and bluetooth is enabled. I recommend also closing any other apps on your mobile device that might interfere with this, and disabling VPN, if it is enabled. If this concern persists, try on another mobile device. Let us know if this works for you. :slight_smile:

Same. Ring is solid. Can’t get the ring to spin and enter pairing mode. New base model with first time setup.

Hey @clipboarder, happy to chime in here. If your Base Station is not entering pairing mode, I’d recommend giving our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to look into this and provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve this. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Let us know how that works for you! :slight_smile: