Open Window Magnet Gen 2 Compatible?

I am so annoyed and disappointed. Purchased 25+ 2nd generation sensors for all my doors and windows, and installed them. Then spent $200 more to order the Open Window Magnets so I could arm my windows when they are raised for ventilation, using the ventilation lock feature on my windows.

I have spent over an hour searching the Ring.com website for an installation video/fact sheet for Open Window Magnets, then over another hour on the phone with multiple Ring.com customer reps & a supervisor, who don’t have any idea how they work. ALL I WANTED WAS A VIDEO OR FACT SHEET ON HOW TO INSTALL the Open Window Magnet.

With no help from Ring.com website or customer service phone reps, I can only assume that because the Open Window Magnets are 1st generation – they are too long in size to work correctly with 2nd generation sensors. It appears because the Open Window Magnet is too long, it doesn’t have enough clearance from the 2nd generation sensor, to work correctly. I wish I could get an answer, but no where on the website, or from talking to customer service reps, has anyone been able to tell me.

It’s disappointing and a rip off that I had to PAY EXTRA to purchase Open Window Magnets in the first place – they should be included with the sensors. Then, to only sell 1st generation compatabile Open Window Magnets that don’t appear to work with 2nd generation sensors is ridiculous.

All the sudden, my switch from 30 year ADT home alarm to Ring.com has been completely unsatisfactory. Disappointed, annoyed and tired of trying to get help.