Notification for deadbolt gone

I am 100% sure this was possible before, not through the app but through the Android app settings, which is different than within the app.

Unfortunately, Alexa does not allow this sort of thing, I mean, you can specify a song or sound to play when the door is opened/closed but you cannot play a local sound file on your phone, which is what I want to do and what I was doing before.

In my post, I listed several custom notification sounds that you can set, those are also not set from within the app. My guess is that whoever told you custom lock/unlock sounds probably isn’t aware that you can set custom sounds for any of the other items.

Anyway, being able to set custom sounds with each type of notification is SUPER useful with Ring because I immediately know what is happening in my system (door has been unlocked, alarm is going off, motion detected, etc.) without having to look at my phone. Now the deadbolt alert sounds like all the other alerts on my phone (which I frequently ignore) so I have no idea if the deadbolt status has changed.

Please bring this option back!!!